forum de air soft...
forum ou les joueurs peuvent parler entre eux...

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Preston loan Brandon Barker from Manchester City

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de air soft... Index du Forum -> endroits ou nous jouons -> Bois des Équarts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 06:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Preston loan Brandon Barker from Manchester City Répondre en citant

Preston loan Brandon Barker from Manchester City

wwwpic5678 Manchester City winger Brandon Barker has joined Sky Bet Championship side Preston on a season-long loan.The 21-year-old came through the ranks at the reigning Premier League champions and has been capped by England at U18, U19 and U20 levels.

He spent the 2016-17 season in the Netherlands with NAC Breda and had a successful spell on loan in Scotland last season, playing 30 times for Premiership side Hibernian.Barker told Preston's official website: wwwpic5678 "I am delighted to get the deal done, as soon as it came up I was buzzing.

"I have had a couple of successful loan spells and I am looking to build on that. Last year in Scotland I did okay and hopefully this year is the same."I hope I can show what I do in the games. Hopefully I can help the team as much as I can, work hard and try and give the fans what they want.

"I spoke to the manager wwwpic5678 and he did a good job of selling the club to me. He is a manager I think I can improve under; he has a young squad with some older faces and I can't wait to get going."

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 06:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de air soft... Index du Forum -> endroits ou nous jouons -> Bois des Équarts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation